Bug Damage?

AgedMaster

I had a bug on one of my plants it was long thin and light brown it seems to have damaged my leaf. I put some potted herbs in tent night before parsley and basil I think it came from them. I checked all over my plants and couldn't see no more it was about the length of a penny and thin. I did not get a pic as soon as I saw it I killed it right away its left marks on leaf and little black spots like poo. From checking online it looks like thrip damage but the bug looked nothing like a thrip is there any other bug that could do this damage
IMG_20230719_203052 - Copy.jpg

i dunno about the type of bug but the damage reminds me of a leaf miner. if so white dots would be eggs. there's also something sitting on the lower left hand leaf, right in the middle, on the spine.

i dunno about the type of bug but the damage reminds me of a leaf miner. if so white dots would be eggs. there's also something sitting on the lower left hand leaf, right in the middle, on the spine.
Hi bluter I see what you see its a little bit of coco where i spray top to keep moist. I could see the bug from a distance it was pretty big it looked like a centipede. It looked like this photo just a lot thinner and not as long and flat it was exactly the same colour it was also moving around fast

Do u also see the small black dots is that poop or eggs is it possible to see leaf miner eggs without a scope

Octoglena_sierra_(Family_Polyzoniidae)_(3405605943) - Copy - Copy.jpg

there's also something sitting on the lower left hand leaf, right in the middle, on the spine.
That looks like a thrip larvae. The leaf damage is consistent with them as well. Looks like you caught it pretty early. Now don't let up on those thrip bastards.

I had a bug on one of my plants it was long thin and light brown it seems to have damaged my leaf. I put some potted herbs in tent night before parsley and basil I think it came from them. I checked all over my plants and couldn't see no more it was about the length of a penny and thin. I did not get a pic as soon as I saw it I killed it right away its left marks on leaf and little black spots like poo. From checking online it looks like thrip damage but the bug looked nothing like a thrip is there any other bug that could do this damage
Thrips. I have them all the time during summer months. I keep them at bay with Citric acid sprays with a surfactant. 1 tsp per gallon or ~1 gram per liter of water is what I use.

Hi pal would this be ok
here is the ingredients
5-15% Anionic Surfactants, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Benzisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Perfumes, Limonene

71M27FpSHfL._AC_SX679_ - Copy.jpg

I used the original fairy. before first application one other plant also got attacked it was my 2 best plants my other 2 are growing strange tall with small leaves. Ive done 2 applications with fairy im going to leave for a couple of days see if any more damage shows up thanks for advise here they are ive not seen no more damage since application there also growing rapid
IMG_20230723_062237 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20230723_062249 - Copy.jpg

.I need to kill these thrips. I'm in flower and starting to see white dots on my leaves. checked the leaves with a scope and saw no bugs but a little white globs that look to be maybe eggs on some leaves. Will the citric acid formula work to get rid of thrips? What is the formula for mixing it up? I'm also ordering some Grower's ally to threat. Hope something works. I've come to far to lose this crop.

It does resemble leaf miners damage. They leave little white trails on the leaves and they they can look many different ways. The ones I had looked like baby flies. It’s a living larvae that leaves the trails but you can smash them in the leaves with your fingers by pinching. CL🍀

Leaf miner damage. And the only way to get rid of powdery mildew is increased air flow and removing the infection once you remove the spores and up air flow mildew cannot take hold it's all about air flow. Forget hydrogen peroxide it does not kill it. It only keeps it around by knocking it down then it comes back. Air flow is the key to stop powdery mildew. This is how I prevent mildew or rot regardless of humidity.
20230803_154205.jpg
20230803_154216.jpg

Back
Top Bottom