Have questions

indoorguy4

ok my plant is about 4 weeks old its still at the beginning and is about 5 inches tall they are growing in miracle grow soil and the very bottom leaf has yellow on the edge of it can you tell me whats the problem is or is there any problems? (the leaf that's by the piece of wood)(o yea those lights are not there I have some cfls up now)

20151215_102419.jpeg

Your plants at least look healthy,but its your lights, how many watts/lumens are they? when your start a seed make put the light as close as possible without burning and move it up slowly to find your height.and the yellowing happens those leaves need to die off they dont do much. if you want to keep those ones,you should throw an oscillating fan in there far enough to barely move them and move that closet and close later to strength up those stems

yea I know about keeping the lights as close as possible I found that out after I started the plants lol and the lights are 23 w cfls 1600 lumens 5000k each I have 3 up right now and I know I need more lights just got to get the money up and I have a fan on them and ok since I put those lights in the plants been standing up on there own now they was bending over

When i used cfls they where 1500lumens and i used 6 for 3 plants and i had a t5 in there , cud throw in a couple more bulbs per plant. i think 3s good for 1 or two plants

Back
Top Bottom