hey whats going on 420 im back with my 2nd grow heres the details:

Strain: malawi gold X afghan skunk
lighting: 2x 600w hps
how many: 16 baby clones
nutes: growzilla, superthrive and earthjuice microblast
soil: terrazilla premium soiless mix
temp: 70f-82F
relative humidity: varies between 45-65

FYI: i just got these clones 2 days ago, they were a bit small and looked as if their ph was a bit high. i transplanted into 9L pots and gave them a lite feed consisting of 1.5 mls P/L of growzilla 35-15-55, 1 drop P/L of superthrive each plant got 2L each making sure to soak all of the soilless mix.
2 days in and new growth seems to be going well but still a slight twisting of leaves taking place so i did a bit of research and came up with this little plan.
i have added 4 tbsp of dolamite lime + 1 tsp of nitrogen booster to 2L of hot water which i am going to leave sitting overnight stirring occasionally then add this mix to 20L of water and leave for a further 12 hrs then add 1L per plant tomorrow evening fingers crossed this will solve my problem...anyway guys its a pleasure to be back heres a couple of pics of my last grow 20x sweet cheese under 1200w......
P28-10-10_21-03.jpg
PB210606_1_.jpg
this grow took 12 weeks from clone to harvest and yeilded 21oz cheers guys peace .bEnz

yesterday i gave my clones the dolomite lime solution and 24hrs later the problem has ceased twisted leaves are still there but all plants showing healthy new growth. needless to say im stoked.
i have read that it takes around 72 hrs for a plant to breakdown any nutrients before they can be used and i also read that by breaking down the nutes by letting sit for a while with a airstone in the bottom of the nutrient tank bubbling, (in my case a 48 litre plastic bin) makes the nutrients available to the plant straight away, correct me if i am wrong. peace .bEnz

Hi hbenz

Is this grow still alive?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom