SillySmokah's 1st Grow bro

SillySmokah

hey well this is my 1st grow ever and ill admit i am a little bit a head to be just starting one of these so yeah my bad let me just get you up to speed on the progress my now 15 babys (used to be 20 blueberry skunk clones )....
well there about 5-6 weeks now but am kinda thinking of growing for as long as possible so if theres anyone out there that maybe knows how long you can leave them in for wether there be a cut of time or you can just let them do what they do ??
anyway like i was saying they're about 5-6 weeks old and in are now well rooted in one of my recycling bins well 4 of them any way and there just the front runners of the bunch .
well there also on a growzilla diet but have toned the doseage down abit well quite alot which is working out well for them well thats about it for now check out my pics if you can or some how i can put it on this well untill i figure out how to do that but untill next time

:ganjamon:

hey im back now and the girls are about 6 weeks old now :woohoo: but they do seem a lil small still is that right??? they are still in vege as im tryn to get hopefully the most yeild from them as possible (24/0 lights) herses a couple of pic of them so far will upload more angles when i can.
silly_slps_019.jpg

these guys are my slowies jus trucking along and they are also 6weeks old aswell but i think due to the fert i was using (aka growzilla) stunted their growth i think ????
but they are still growing at a slow rate if anyone has any ideas on how to speed up the growth of them i would like to kno
silly_slps_025.jpg

silly_slps_022.jpg

silly_slps_020.jpg

untill the next time ......smoke weed and prosper;)

Back
Top Bottom