My 1st Ever Project!

DaVille502

Well hows it going 420 forums? well about 3 or 4 weeks ago ago i decided to attempt to grow my 1st marijuana plant. i grew 2 of them and out of the 2 one has shown buds ( this one ) the other one has just grew the plants, stems, leaves but no buds. i am not sure or positive what kind of bud this is but its just a project .

i only have 1 picture that's not good but i will keep updating .

( its about 6 - 8 Inches tall )

65cfeb5d5bdf32778a765e31ae0f5098.png

Looks like you have a flowering FEMALE seedling there! The other plant is probably a late blooming female unless you see little "hop like" flower buds coming out of the nodes of some branches?

Best to determine the sex of the other plant unless you don"t mind getting your female plant pollenated in the event it is a male. Definitely keep them separated until you know.

I assume that this is an outdoor grow since any Cannabis growing outside in the USA this time of year will be in flower now. You are not going to get much of a yield from that plant since it is so small. Vertical growth all but stops once a plant enters it's flowering cycle.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Looks like you have a flowering FEMALE seedling there! The other plant is probably a late blooming female unless you see little "hop like" flower buds coming out of the nodes of some branches?

Best to determine the sex of the other plant unless you don"t mind getting your female plant pollenated in the event it is a male. Definitely keep them separated until you know.

I assume that this is an outdoor grow since any Cannabis growing outside in the USA this time of year will be in flower now. You are not going to get much of a yield from that plant since it is so small. Vertical growth all but stops once a plant enters it's flowering cycle.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

thanks for the help man .

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom