My 1ST Grow - Blue Cheese!

MrGanjaa

Hi everyone and thanks 420 for the add,
Well this is my first grow I'm currently 3weeks into the grow, I got my 2 girls from cuttings. Had them in a dome for 2 weeks with 24hours of light misted daily until they rooted through the blocks (they were around 2" tall at this point). I transplanted them into 20L pots in soil, watered them and hoped that they took to the soil, I watered them again 2 days later, with a querter of nutes (coco A ,coco B) and its being 2 days today since then but there still quite damp so I've left them for now. My light is on 18/6 and will be for the next 4/6 weeks as I've only got two girls and the grow room is pretty big, weell that's all for now and ille try and post some pics later if possible's a list of my equipment,
6ft long by 3ft wide grow box,
300W CFL 6" above plants
Small fan to air the room and get them girls big and strong
That's all for now I'm going to invest into a 400W HPS and air intake and outake to imrpove quiltyt
Oh and my temps are around 23c lights on and 20c lights off
Happy Smoking :)

Re: My 1ST grow blue cheese!

hey MG,i have a cheaper way.. don't get an intake fan they can get quite expensive,i have a cheap oscillating fan pushing air into my grow tent,then one inside at a cost of under £15 for both :)

I'm only a little in front of you with my grow,on the 25/03/14 i'll be 35 days in (5weeks) i plan on vegging for another 3 weeks if i can hold out that long !! ha ha !! i'm on the same light cycle 18/6 and my lil ladies have only had one feed which i started at a real small dose the suggested dose is 7ml per L of water and they had 1ml per L,next feed they are having 2ml per L and i'm going to work my way up to full strength before i flip to 12/12
i'm subbed btw :)

Cheers VG :peace:

Re: My 1ST grow blue cheese!

yh man great, im thinking maybe 6/7 weeks vegging and then however long it takes to get the best out of 1 of the best hehe, im not sure if one of them are stretching slightly it shouldnt do really because the lights just about right infact it may need raising abit ille have to check later ille repost later and se if i can get some nice pictures up,
Happy Growing :D

sorry man it wont let me post any pics yet dont know why lol, managed to get hold of a fan today its only a small one but hey ho its still doing the job till payday :)
watered them and put a little bit more nutrients, need to get them built up for the big bud ha,
tempertures sitting around 22/23c still having that problem with tempertures when the lights off ille have to invest into a little heater maybe
theyve grown just under two inch in 5 days so im guessing there liking there new enviroment :D
debating whether to go with a 400W or 600W for flowering ille have to think on that?
Anyways thats it for now no problems to say yet and hopefully none to come :/
Happys Smoking Guys....

Cheese_25.jpg
Cheese43.jpg

nice ! :bravo:

On the heater issue thats what i done bought a small one with a thermostat built in and just played with the temp dial untill i got the desired temp,took a few nights but settled for 67-69f . i reset my temp/humidity doo da every night so when i get up next morning i check what the lowest was ;-)

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom