My first grow Cheez & Northern Lights

Budd-Happy

Grow Room, 3ft(wide) x 4ft(long) x 6ft(high) lined with tin foil, x1 fan, x1 air vent, x1 temperature guage and a 400watt HPS light system. Soil grown using Formuiex 2.4:0.9:3.4 and PK13-14 Flowering stimulator. I was lucky enough to obtain Cheez clippings taken from a mother plant and potted both straight into a very large pot, this meant no stress to the plants (not moving them from pot to pot as they got bigger). I left them both in the veggie state for 4 weeks (16on 8off) then switched to flowering (12on 12off) and fed the plant the appropriate nutes, they're now 4 weeks into budding will add photos to this thread shortly just getting the url

Sorry it took so long.........I was getting high!!! Pictures at last...
1 week into budding
1weekintobuddingfullplant.jpg

2 weeks into budding
2weeksintobuddingapreflowerstarting.jpg

2weeksintobuddingapreflower.jpg

2weeksintobuddingfullplant.jpg

3 weeks into budding
3weeksintobuddingbudsbeginningtofor.jpg

3weeksintobuddingfullplantsideview.jpg

3weeksintobuddingfullplanttopview.jpg

3weeksintobuddingfullplant.jpg

3weeksintobuddingfullplant_1.jpg

3weeksintobuddingmorebudsbeginningt.jpg

4 weeks into budding
4weeksintobuddingbud1.jpg

4weeksintobuddingbud2.jpg

4weeksintobuddingbud3.jpg

4weeksintobuddingbud4.jpg

4weeksintobuddingbud5.jpg

4weeksintobuddingbud6.jpg

4weeksintobuddingbud8.jpg

4weeksintobuddingfullpicture.jpg

4weeksintobuddingfullplantsideview.jpg

4weeksintobuddingfullplanttopview.jpg

4weeksintobuddingtrichromes.jpg

grown in the UK

I'll post more in a few days....what do you think considering it's my first attempt??? Feedback will be much appreciated cheers!!

It's not worth putting up pictures of week 5 as the plant hasn't really changed at all, on saturday 10th Jan (2 days time) it will be 6 weeks into budding and to be honest the ladies are still looking exactly the same as they did in week 4 is that normal?? Both ladies seem to be covered in preflowers and there's alot of trichromes but I can't see any signs of bud formation. Do the preflowers start swelling with resins which forms into the bud?? If so at what stage of the flowering cycle can i expect to see this happen?? Any advise will be appreciated cheers!

I'm not 100% sure as i am still quite the noob myself.. But your pics look like your plants have some pretty nice buds to me.Where all those little white pistils are, those should be buds. Maybe i am too high or you are not talking bout those plants in the pics above? If so my appologies.

fraid not! All I've got is a temperature guage, I completely understand your right I do need one.................however I also need a job!! This will allow me to buy the necessary hardware for my growroom!! My partner in crime has literally dropped off some maylar so I'm gonna line the room with that tonight (replacing the tinfoil) how long have I got until harvest? I've got a magnifier to look at the trichromes but when should I start checking?? PS cheers for the advise!!

PPS.......yes chaosridden they are plants!! LOL

Budd-Happy:smokin:
Schweeeeeeeeeeeet they are not fat they are begining buds. ok Cartman...
how long have I got until harvest? I've got a magnifier to look at the trichromes but when should I start checking?
The plants look great thanks for sharing. Soon you'll see the increase in swelling of the Bracts housing the pistals. At 3 weeks app into budding is right for the pics above. Look for another 3 weeks at least before any serious thoughts of cutting it all. But tastes along the way ain't bad.

Hello again!!

My plants are now 7 weeks and a day into the budding phase!! I'll post more photos within the next 24 hours, both ladies are in darkness at the moment so I'll wait til the light comes back on.

My camera has broke!! Will put more pictures up before I harvest in the next few days. Also I'm getting rid of my current HPS light and will continue to grow under the latest technology; 100watt LED grow boards.

Benefits
90% cheaper electric bill
You never have to change any bulbs
100watt LED is the equivalent of a 400watt HPS
The LED board kicks out LESS heat than than a fluorescent light.
Cheaper to buy than other lighting systems
100% silent running

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom