Hello 420 community

willdabeast83

420 Member
hi just wanted to post and maybe get some input.

2nd grow ever. unknown genes, bagseed. 3x3x5' spiderfarmer tent. 1000w full spectrum lamp (1) 3gal smartpots. improvised soil/coir mix about 50/50 foxfarm nutes, these came from seed planted 2/1 and dark cycled 3/28. so going into week 12 of what im trying to stretch into 16 weeks. im considering a transplant due to them being rootbound, but they look so healthy im wondering if i should just keep feeding them as is

Your into flower
In my experience it is not the best time to up pot as the plant may decide to put its energy to grows roots when should be concentrating on flower
Did this In week 3 of flower on my last grow and only minimal root growth
Others may have different opinions

yeah im already leaning toward riding this out and saving my new gear for the next run. i ordered some digital pH and Ppm meters so i should be able to control their feeding more precisely. so, really any yield gains would be minimal at this point?

some pics from the (finished) first run, aka Patient Zero note the previous blurple light has been relegated to the seedling tent

Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome: Great garden.
I had a look and you only have those pots half full?
I'd atleast fill the pots.
I don't see a point in uppotting now.
Healthy, growing well. They look dark though have you cut out nitrogen?
How far away is that light? I might more it closer slow that stretch.
Keep rocking my friend everyone looks happy.
Bill

Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome: Great garden.
I had a look and you only have those pots half full?
I'd atleast fill the pots.
I don't see a point in uppotting now.
Healthy, growing well. They look dark though have you cut out nitrogen?
How far away is that light? I might more it closer slow that stretch.
Keep rocking my friend everyone looks happy.
Bill
yeah these pots had a fair amount of stretching and settling, i'll be going to 7 gal square pots next time around. i just raised the light, its at 15". im using foxfarm tiger bloom which doesnt completely eliminate nitrogen, but i also feel i can be diluting more and spending more time during watering and feeding.

Back
Top Bottom