Hello 420 People! I'm Woody.

O.G.Woody

I've been reading alot in the last couple of months ,in the backround without a name:popcorn:. But your community has drawn me out, with all the help and care I see here. You guys are great, and Now I'm proud to say,"My names O.G.Woody". Though I feel I know alot of you already, sadly....you didn't even know i existed. So. I'm a good man with a very bad back,and a bad knee. Theres alot of pain, and the pills the doctors put me on give me migranes. So I seek relief in a natural herb that helps me make it through the day.... without addiction.:thanks:
I have lots of questions and maybe even some answers. So here I am. Thanks for listening. Woody

Wooooooody Welcome to 420 Sir!!
Glad you came out of the shadows!!

Thanks alot guys. Your great!

Thanks alot. I'm from so cal also.
BayArea Stoner-Hey was following your journal earlier,and in the begining when you watered your plant,I'm talking when they first popped up. How much water did you give to each? I think i'm under watering....like maybe a few table spoons a day to each. I'm a stresser,hehe, so i'm trying not to over do it. They say the worst thing you can do in the begining is over water. But I think I'm goin backwards. Thanks to anyone who can help. Woody

1/2 bottle

Thanks so much BayAreaStoner. You hit it on the head. That gives me a rough level to play with. I ask you because you just went through this yourself not too long ago, and I figure the info hasn't been smoked away... yet.:bong: LOL Thanks again.

Thanks for the welcome SouthernWeed. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom