Hello 420 people

Bean66

Hi all, Glad to finial be part of the community. I have been pulling information from this wonderful site for almost a year now. Felt It was high time ( pun intended) that I join :)

So I am a guy who recently received his medical license. I still buy from Health Canada till my grow finishes.
My first grow was, Sagarmatha - AK 48 - auto - feminized, did just 3 plants as I was not to sure how it would turn out. It failed imo I only got 2.5 OZ dried.( crappy amount of THC with the autos ) I will never grow a auto a flower again from any were what a waste of time lol. Fine I am sure for the hobbyist who only needs a little green.

So I have now embarked into growing 3 Barneys Farm - Pineapple Chunk - feminised. As I only grow for personal I felt 3 should be more then enough for starting a real grow with real strains As I type this I just switched to 12/12 and started my flowering stage ( Veg stage ) was a solid 3 months, Plants are 3ft high as of now. ( not including the pots)

Anyways glad to be here, I want to find a section in forums were I can post what I am doing my set up/gear nuts ect and get some pro advise or criticism. Ill enjoy both :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom