Hello all from beautiful vermont! Node question

VERMONTSKUNK

I am by no means a stranger to cannabis, however having native american family embrace cannabis and struggle with alcohol has crossed my wires a few times in the past. That being said i have a wonderful relationship with cannabis now and intend to share my knowledge and experiance with anyone needing help. Total reciprocation i say! I am on my yearly indoor garden with 4 skunky ladies and 4 afghani queens. I always start with t-5's 6000k blue spect to veg then i have been experimenting with the red 3k and a 600 hps ushio ftw! I have noticed two things i wanted to run by the crowd here and get some insight. By the way up until 2 years ago i was a start em inside till late april then throw em outside till sept. Now after being ripped off several times by "deer hunters" lol,
i will only go inside from now on. I have 4 ladies who's nodes are side by side and i have 4 that have the nodes staggered kinda offset if that explains things ( i hope). Is there anything i can discern from this or is it a specific genetic thing? I notice alot more now that im inside. Also i have three seed's i got from the reservation nearby, have no clue what they are but they are taking forever to get past the first two sets of leaves after seed pop. Any idea's or am i being a paranoid farmer? Thankyou all and i look forward to talking to all of you more.:thanks:

To your second question, your strain is growing slow because of genetics or your grow conditions, what are your conditions lights, soil, water and times. Take some pics of your first grow cause i cant tell off your description

thx exile I am at the moment procuring a nice cam to send various pics. Dont get me wrong all but two are monsters three weeks from seed and i have several nodes on very healthy girls.

Back
Top Bottom