Hello all!

AspenCultivator

How's everyone doing today? I'm posting here to hopefully get some visibility on my grow log, because I'm curious what others think about the progress. I'm a first time cannabis grower, and I've decided to go into it with an undercurrent recirculating deep water culture system. Details are in the link in my signature.

I've grown romaine lettuce before using a drip nft system in square post covers. I love hydro, and all the gear and techniques that come along with that. So far I haven't had any issues, and I hope to keep it that way! I'm also hoping to meet other growers, and find people to talk about this stuff with. No one around me is really interested in it, and lord knows my wife is tired of hearing about it all day!

I'd really appreciate it if anyone can stop by my log, and just skim the pics and give their opinions on the growth rate and techniques used. I post a ton of details (all of them, actually; I try not to leave anything out) so the posts are kinda long.

I look forward to conversing with people about cannabis cultivation! I'm excited to move forward with the grow, and I'm happy with how everything has gone so far. Thanks for stopping in!

Welcome to the 420 Mag community!
We are all about sharing knowledge and helping spread the love. :yummy:

I am an experienced indoor grower and if you want to see easy, sound methods for indoor growing,
I invite you to click this and follow my journal:

HYENA'S NEVER-ENDING ADVENTURES IN GROWING

I use hydro but even if you grow in soil or coco there is much that applies. It's all there my friend!

Best of luck,
Peace, Hyena

Back
Top Bottom