Hello and questions

Cabinetguy05

Hello, newbie here both greenthumbing and the forum. Hope all had some awesome holibaze holidays.

I've got 5 bag beans I just flipped and 3 are males. One I put in a dark closet and I'm just going to leave it to see what happens....for science.

Any practical use for these or should I chop em? Familiar with making edibles for personal use, but it's always been bag bud. My wife also developed a tough form of eczema a few years ago so we'd also like to take a shot at tinctures or salves as nothing else seems to help and we've read good things about them but.......our home state kinda gets in the way of access to those things. Thanks all.

Honestly just chop the males..not worth the work u put in for low thc no bud plants..good for pollinating .thats about it..and welcome to 420 mag..
Welcome to 420 family.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Honestly just chop the males..not worth the work u put in for low thc no bud plants..good for pollinating .thats about it..and welcome to 420 mag..
Cool, thanks. I think one might be a hermie. Has hairs, but balls too. It's separate from the fems. What about that one? I've read a lot about how their low yeild/thc, but is there much difference between it and the seedy buds it came from? Thanks again.

Sent from my SM-N910T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sure you could smoke it..wont be as strong but heck just smoke alot of it ..lol
just keep it away from your ladies..
Cool, thanks. I think one might be a hermie. Has hairs, but balls too. It's separate from the fems. What about that one? I've read a lot about how their low yeild/thc, but is there much difference between it and the seedy buds it came from? Thanks again.

Sent from my SM-N910T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom