Hello, can you help me?

THIZZREYNOLDS

Hi everyone, I'm THIZZ REYNOLDS from Cali. I'm glad to be a part of this community. I look foreward to exploring the boundaries of this site to further my knowledge of growing, loving, etc. I'm having a bit of a problem, let me explain and hopefully somebody can help.

I'm growing multiple strains. Most recently, i've harvested SPACE QUEENS and the smell was very very nice before i dried them, now it's 0ne week into curing, and the smell has all but completely disapated. When i squeeze the nugs the smell is fragrant, but only when i squeeze them. How might i preserve the smell or unlock it in the future?? I appreciate the help

Re: Hello, can you help me??

Hello THIZZREYNOLDS welcome aboard. Lot of threads on curing maybe will be helpful reading? Good luck. See you around ! :peace:

Re: Hello, can you help me??

Welcome to 420, glad to have you with us. There are many threads here regarding dry/cure techniques that you will find very helpful. Good luck to you.

High and welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

At the end of the flower cycle the aroma is wonderful but after cutting and drying it's natural for the bud to smell a bit like hay - this is the chlorophyll breaking down.

You don't want to dry too fast and you do want to vent the buds during curing to prevent mold

The aroma will return

Back
Top Bottom