Hello everyone! New grower looking for advice

dshimsky

420 Member
Hi everyone, my name is David, and I'm from Michigan. I'm a huge cannabis consumer and have been planning on starting a grow room in my garage. I'm looking to invest in a 5x5x6.5 grow tent and am shooting for higher yields. I know that it depends on the strains, LEDs, stress training and etc.

I'm curious to know how many plants I could fit in the 5x5 comfortably. I was thinking maybe 4-5 15 gallon pots to start. I did order two 1000W LED's to ensure that there would be enough light.

Any advice would be appreciated, I look forward to hearing from you guys. In the meantime, I'll be packing a jay and smoking my worries away.

:welcome: Feel free to stop by the Michigan growers thread as well.

As far as a tent in the garage I would suggest building an actual room, it helps with keeping temperatures in check.

As far as lighting goes, depending on the brand you may be disappointed by the "1000 watt" descriptor. If it's not too late to cancel, @Budget LED makes some really nice lights in state.

Yes you'll be able to fit 4-5 15 gallon plants. You must be planning an organic grow?

:welcome: Feel free to stop by the Michigan growers thread as well.

As far as a tent in the garage I would suggest building an actual room, it helps with keeping temperatures in check.

As far as lighting goes, depending on the brand you may be disappointed by the "1000 watt" descriptor. If it's not too late to cancel, @Budget LED makes some really nice lights in state.

Yes you'll be able to fit 4-5 15 gallon plants. You must be planning an organic grow?

I'll have to look into that, especially with the weather here in the mitten. It isn't too late, they haven't processed the payment just yet, I can easily stop it. I know the better the light the better the yield for the most part. I'll check out the Michigan group too, thank you for that!

Awesome to hear about the 15-gallon pots and yes I plan on using these for organic grow. I've read that mixing that concentrate with the fox farms soil creates a healthy medium and eliminates the number of nutrients needed.

Super Soil Organic Concentrate

71NQlrEbmaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

FoxFarm Ocean Forest FX14000 -1.5 Cubic Foot Organic Potting Soil

1664771675311.png

Back
Top Bottom