Hello everyone!

TheStickyEst

Thought I'd get into some gardening. This led down a rabbit hole and a month later I'm the owner of a 4x4 tent, Mars hydro tsw2000 led light, and 3 little seedlings. I figured after reading a lot of people's helpful advice I'd introduce myself so hello everyone. I'm growing in ffof mixed with happy frog will be using GH nutes. First time really trying to "grow" so wish me luck and thanks in advance for all the advice I'm going to ask for.

Planted August 5th
20210811_053326.jpg

Welcome @TheStickyEst

I see you are wasting no time, here's the link for grow journals.

Also, after you have over 50 post you can join our contest to win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

I bought the super mix from 420. Growing 3 strains which was probably stupid of me. Bruce Banner, Gorilla Glue, and Girl Scout Cookies.
You can LST them and grow them under a net to keep the canopy at an even height.

I bought the super mix from 420. Growing 3 strains which was probably stupid of me. Bruce Banner, Gorilla Glue, and Girl Scout Co

I bought the super mix from 420. Growing 3 strains which was probably stupid of me. Bruce Banner, Gorilla Glue, and Girl Scout Cookies.
That's the mix I was looking at for my next grow. Torn between that one and the usa mix with the la conf and the NYC diesel

Back
Top Bottom