Hello everyone

Davecltl

Hi, I started reading a lot in the grow room section and became very interested in posting for myself to ask specific questions. The main thing I have been looking for in is information about LED grow lights, specifically which model is the best one for a small grow room about 2x2" in size. So, anyhow I'm here to say hi to anyone and everyone who cares for my first post ;). Hopefully someone might have some recommendations and point me to some informative information about LED lights and comparisons between the twenty brands boasting that the are the best. Anyhow I'm off to start cruising the forums for information about it, see ya all around!

Welcome to 420, :welcome:
such a peaceful and informative site.

You've found a very helpful site, a very peaceful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Don't be away too long, hang around often!!

Peace :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom