Hello eveyone!

Runtz guy

420 Member
I recently got some clones from a large grow. The plants were potbound with curling leaves. After transplanting do I trim those leaves off? After three weeks the plant is doing well with the exception of these bottom leaves?? Do I cut them off as I would a water leaf or what? Lastly what's the best home remedy for killing aphids? I tried the peroxide/water solution trick.. that just made thirstier.. any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks
Sofa Kingwhat
20200320_132014.jpg

Just let her do her thing for awhile, looks like lots of small branches that can grow out to be nice colas. Her roots will get there. Just make sure you have good drainage.

Just let her do her thing for awhile, looks like lots of small branches that can grow out to be nice colas. Her roots will get there. Just make sure you have good drainage.
I've got a hybrid female that's half gorilla glue and half purple punch but doesnt have a name yet. She's growing great big hearty stock, bushing out wonderfully after bending..
Anybody have a suggestion for a name?

Did you manifold that?
No, she grows that way naturally :morenutes:

But...you opened a box :rofl: I do manifolds for fun...here's the 1 I'm doing now

here's 1 that got out of control :morenutes:

EDIT: I do not have a finished picture of the C99 x BBf manifold because after all that work, she hermied on me :thedoubletake: :thedoubletake:

Did you manifold that?
Thems a pretty sight!
Well its official. I was mistaken and now corrected. My mystery girl that I was taking votes on names turns out shes half purple kush and half gorilla glue and already has a name. She is called purple gorilla. Even better this is a first run of this strain and no one else bothered to keep any seeds so I'm the only one that has it. Along with her I have five runtz, two gelato some pineapple kush my dads buddy brought back from Hawaii via Thailand. So I'm the only one that has that strain in the country as well. Theres some growing on the islands but none on the mainland. I think I'll play around a little bit and do some grafting and make another strain... decisions decisions

Back
Top Bottom