Hello from an ultra newbie here

Kaillech

Just thought I'd say hello. I'm very new to all of this, never having smoked before, and I'm 42, and just recently started for medicinal purposes. I have a lot of learning to do, like how to inhale and not have a gut wrenching coughing fit afterwards, and this seems like a great place to start.:Namaste:

hello again ..

just like my signature says . if u don't cough u don't get off .. but with some of the new smoother strains that its not exactly true lol..

glad u were able to get away from the evil in your life and move on to bigger and better things ,

have u considered edibles ..

Hello and welcome. I don't smoke cannabis but those that I know that do smoke love the cough. I don't get it. LOL They have tried to explain it to me but I think you just have to experience yourself to understand. Have you tried a vaporizer?? And as devils lettuce mentioned there are edibles and of course cannabis oil. Here is a link to a thread on here that explains more about the different ways getting high and what to look for with each one. Hope this helps.
The Experience Of Getting High
Peace

fghtsmallcell, Thank you for posting that link to the experience of getting high! What a great education that was for me. I just started smoking a few short months ago after laying off weed since the 70's. Really good incites. :)
Also.... :welcome: to Kaillech! :) You are definitely in the right place if your goal is to learn about marijuana use, growing, and legalization efforts! Good luck and take care. :peace:

Your welcome. I just ran across that thread one day and found it useful. I quit smoking in 1980 when it starting making me too paranoid. I still can't smoke it. I got stoned and paranoid from a fan leaf. LOL But know that I know how to use the cannabis oil without getting stoned I will be using it as soon as I have enough. Right now my focus is to make enough for hubby. My turn next, I can't wait. Looking for better days ahead.
fghtsmallcell, Thank you for posting that link to the experience of getting high! What a great education that was for me. I just started smoking a few short months ago after laying off weed since the 70's. Really good incites. :)
Also.... :welcome: to Kaillech! :) You are definitely in the right place if your goal is to learn about marijuana use, growing, and legalization efforts! Good luck and take care. :peace:

Greetings and welcome! :)

Have you tried a vaporizer?
It was my immediate first thought to introduce the idea of vaporizing. There are some very inexpensive vapes out there these days, some for just at home and some that are portable. I tend to recommend the Magic Flight Launch Box above all else since it's extremely portable, cheap, and has a lifetime warranty. For home-only use, it doesn't get any better than the Volcano. If you look them up this vaporizer on YouTube, you'll see people using it and will be able to understand the difference between vapor and smoke. Basically the buds are only heated to a certain temperature so that combustion never happens and smoke is not created. It's silky smooth on your lungs and you never have to worry about coughing, breathing in too much heat, or the unhealthy aspects of taking in smoke altogether. Take a look and start researching vaporizers, I think you might find what you're looking for.

And in my opinion, eating it is the absolute best!

:welcome::volcano-smiley::green_heart::yummy:

Thanks for this post. I need to get my husband on a vaporizer. He says he does not want one that it just does not taste right. But his lungs NEED it.
Greetings and welcome! :)

It was my immediate first thought to introduce the idea of vaporizing. There are some very inexpensive vapes out there these days, some for just at home and some that are portable. I tend to recommend the Magic Flight Launch Box above all else since it's extremely portable, cheap, and has a lifetime warranty. For home-only use, it doesn't get any better than the Volcano. If you look them up this vaporizer on YouTube, you'll see people using it and will be able to understand the difference between vapor and smoke. Basically the buds are only heated to a certain temperature so that combustion never happens and smoke is not created. It's silky smooth on your lungs and you never have to worry about coughing, breathing in too much heat, or the unhealthy aspects of taking in smoke altogether. Take a look and start researching vaporizers, I think you might find what you're looking for.

And in my opinion, eating it is the absolute best!

:welcome::volcano-smiley::green_heart::yummy:

Back
Top Bottom