Newbie here

Newbie here as well if anyone can help me thx in advance. just wondering if this LED light can grow cannabis
Ive used a similar grow light on my first grow. It didnt have a on off switch, just plug and play. It can do the job if you are growing 1 or 2 plants. I got a better one off amazon for $10 more. I am not affiliated with company. I just know what it's like to keep a tight budget when doing a grow and if this info can help you out I'm happy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191122-143638_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20191122-143638_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    359.9 KB · Views: 48
Ive used a similar grow light on my first grow. It didnt have a on off switch, just plug and play. It can do the job if you are growing 1 or 2 plants. I got a better one off amazon for $10 more. I am not affiliated with company. I just know what it's like to keep a tight budget when doing a grow and if this info can help you out I'm happy.
thats the better one for $10? and thx for the help

thats the better one for $10? and thx for the help
I just reread your post. The one in the pic i sent you was for $10 more than the one you were going to buy. Sorry if you misunderstood me.

I added some natural light photos because i only had blurple ones up!
Your girls look great! I was referring to another individual that posted on your page, he had asked if a light was good for growing and that he was a newbie as well. I responded thinking for some reason that his post was on his own page. But it was on yours. LOL

Question... I'm growing 2 plants and one is growing faster than the other. Do I take the smaller one out? and if so, what to do with it?
No keep them together. You might want to start a new thread in the frequently asked questions category. This one belongs to @Growfish. Lol

Back
Top Bottom