Hello from an undisclosed location

Thanks TurboBucket.

OK so here we go.....

I have a tent which is 60*32*78 (inches) which would be roughly 5*3*6.5 (feet).
I've read that 50 actual watts per square foot is the number to hit, so by my math I would need 750 actual watts from the wall.
I'm looking at Viparspectra lights and wondering if the TC600 or if the PAR 600 would be better.
I'm thinking I would need three of either light which would be right around the $600 budget I have for lights right now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :cool:

Viparspectras will grow plants and are plug and play. Atreum lighting, while not a sponsor, offers setups that would cover that area for a lesser cost but a little elbow grease. As @Pennywise mentioned Mars is a great site sponsor and could definitely get you all setup with plug and play options.

PAR600 is about 250 watts from the wall, IIRC, so you would need 2-3 to get to the wattage you want. They do have some more choices there and the 315 watt CMH lights are something to look at also. They're basically metal halide with extended spectrum (including blues, reds, and UV) good for the whole grow including flowering. LED, CMH, HPS+MH - all are good if you do your homework.

Oh, and welcome from Alafornia.

Back
Top Bottom