Hello from down south

Half Pipe

Hey there everyone in 420 mag land and to my fellow newbies. This is officially my 50th post! I would like to say thank you, I have already made some new friends and getting lots of help in the growing department. they welcome you with open arms and tell you to come on in and make yourself at home, all you need to do is use proper manners and be polite to others and your golden! So raise your bongs and toast with me, here is to my 50 posts and now private messaging is unlocked! oh ya and to many more posts/threads/journals/etc........ I plan on being a valuable contributing member of this community. My hats of to the dedicated grower! I know now first hand its not as easy as it looks! It takes lots of patience and hard, back breaking, time consuming work! my garden is very small 3.5'Wx6'Hx6'L. if it was even a little bigger I think I would need to hire employees to help, LMAO! So to sum up I like it, "Im here to stay"! :welcome::420::thumb::thanks::goodjob::bravo::cheer::high-five::Namaste::peace::tokin:

Back
Top Bottom