Newbie from South Carolina

LAFranks

420 Member
Hello 420 peeps- I am a newb from the right coast;) and just started my first grow. I (of course) am on a budget to see if this is something i have the patience for.... So far, I am enjoying the venture. I started with bags seeds (10), 3 x 3 grow tent and a 600W Blurple. 4 weeks later, 6 seeds germinated and have given me some challenges that taught me a lot. I would expand on that conversation but just wanted to say hi first.

thanks for having me and i look forward to good conversations with like minded people.

Sincerely,

LAF

Hello 420 peeps- I am a newb from the right coast;) and just started my first grow. I (of course) am on a budget to see if this is something i have the patience for.... So far, I am enjoying the venture. I started with bags seeds (10), 3 x 3 grow tent and a 600W Blurple. 4 weeks later, 6 seeds germinated and have given me some challenges that taught me a lot. I would expand on that conversation but just wanted to say hi first.

thanks for having me and i look forward to good conversations with like minded people.

Sincerely,

LAF
Welcome LAF, see you around.

:welcome: homes. Great place to find all of the weed growing advice you need! Share your details if you don't mind doing so. You might get comments right off that you can implement and improve!

Welcome to the forum bro :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom