Hello from Oregon

420 Brian

Hi everyone! 420 Brian here from Oregon. I have been lurking around the forum for about a week and finally decided to join. A lot of great info on here, thank you guys and gals for that. I look forward to meeting all you great growers. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to 420. Start a journal, also once bateo posts follow his links as well as ultradans. If you need help you can ask a question in my threads as well. Glad you joined. Plus your a fellow PNW guy.

:welcome: 420 Brian to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Hi everyone! 420 Brian here from Oregon. I have been lurking around the forum for about a week and finally decided to join. A lot of great info on here, thank you guys and gals for that. I look forward to meeting all you great growers. Thanks for having me.

Welcome aboard from a fellow Oregonian! Good to have you here. The folks in this community are the best I've found anywhere.

Trig

Welcome Fellow Oregonian!

This is the best place on the web for info and growth as a patient, cultivator and community member.
Best of luck in all of your endeavors.

Back
Top Bottom