Hello From Portland Oregon

70girl

Well, I found this website today and thought it was pretty kewl... being a child of the 60's and a young adult of the 70's, and an off and on toker all the way through and until now.. I figured this felt kinda like home.

I'm stopping in to say hello, hope to pop in from time to time and see what's up.. who's around... and keep up with the young folk and all the modern lingo... :rollit:

PPP
70girl

High from northern California and welcome to the community. You'll like it here. Lots of us longtime cannabis lovers learning the lingo, and a new generation learning from us.

... being a child of the 60's and a young adult of the 70's, and an off and on toker all the way through and until now..

Sounds familiar. All except for the on and off thing. :hippy:

Peace and good pot :peace:

Howdy!
Grew up in McMinnville, lived in PDX for many years. Now I live in New Orleans (we have sunlight!). If only I had a nickel for every time I heard a New Orleanian try to pronouce "Willamette"!

I always like to see a fellow Oregonian... perhaps because I miss home soooooo much.

Anyway... Welcome... you'll find lots of helpful and interesting folk here.

Cheers!

High,

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

I'm a 70's smoker too. There's a good distribution of age on this site; we had a 72 year join two days ago ;)

Enjoy your exploration

Hello from around the Portland of the NorthEast. You may still hold the rainfall records, but this summer this coast is giving you a run for your money. Welcome to 420.

Back
Top Bottom