Hello from sunny Southern Spain!

repuk

:Namaste:

I grow since 2008, for me Sativas are Medicine for the Mind.

It helps me untangle of my inner demons, also migraine ocurrences are very rare since I started smoking weed 10 years ago; it was the doctor in fact who suggested trying, as no medication helped.

I feel Cannabis is a gift Mother Earth gives to us, I'm specially interested on preserving genetic diversity, specially landrace sativas and their hybrids, given the market has other priorities.

I think exploring and keeping / sharing traditions related with this sacred plant, like Malawi style cobbing (see SweetSue's Tangwena's Malawi-style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis thread) to be a fascinating quest.

IMHO, We tend to think cannabis was discovered in the 60's, while it is a plant humans have harvested for centuries, possibly since the dawn of humanity.

Spain was the Roman Empire hemp-made rope and sail "production center". Great-Grandmas all along the mediterranean used to have cannabis (cáñamo) growing in the backyard just as any other medicinal plant... so I think we can "discover" heaps of useful information just by looking back to roots and traditions.

I'm a "mad scientist", tech-savvy kind of person, needless to say I enjoy also doing experiments and innovating using nowadays available technologies be it for growing, or anything related to Cannabis.

I believe in Cannabis activism, and try to give back as much as I could :)

Back
Top Bottom