Hello from Texas

Hi illest, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. I love a relaxing smoke also. I have been through San Antonio, Very nice town. Stay safe in Texas, and I'll see ya around the forums. :peace:

:clap: What is up illest? :welcome: :allgood: Member wingman580 Mentioned Retired Dude's Variety Grow. He in fact is in Texas, Check it out! Not to much Video game talk here, Most is ALL Cannabis Related. Learning, teaching and friendships between Members that love Cannabis! 420 is Helping Spread Cannabis Awareness Thoughout the World. Spend some time here get to know us by :surf: the forums we will see you there. :roorrip: :peace:

Thanks for welcoming me, I'm glad to be apart of such a friendly community. I'm very interested in starting my own grow - just want to make sure I'll be confident in what I'm doing, otherwise I'll obsess and overdue things in a bad way.

Thanks for welcoming me, I'm glad to be apart of such a friendly community. I'm very interested in starting my own grow - just want to make sure I'll be confident in what I'm doing, otherwise I'll obsess and overdue things in a bad way.

My friend illest, you will be fine, it's not rocket science. There are many many 420Mag members to learn from that will help with experience and knowledge. Let me provide some links to terrific people with fantastic grow journals in progress as we speak. Let us know if there is anything we can help with.
Here are the links:
Retired Dude's Variety Grow
Barney's Farm Organic Soil Grow
Let's grow some Weed!
The VipersNest Continuous
The Butcher Pride

Hey whats up I searched San Antonio in this forum and saw your post. I just moved to San Antonio and I play COD2 also and others so if you want to talk and play some games hit me up my GT is DEMON2K7. :roorrip: :bong:

Back
Top Bottom