Hello from the States, new to the grow, but excited to learn

Poparo

I have not started yet, I am trying to learn how to grow, and what all I need to have ready. I am going to be growing indoors in my closet it's rather large and I don't use it for anything.

Attachments

• IMG_20180709_064247282.jpg
    IMG_20180709_064247282.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 130
One more thing....

Start a grow journal...this is by far the best way to get helpful feedback and keep track of your successes and failures.
How do I start a grow Journal?

Yes smell is a major concern for me and my location

Hello Poparo, I'm new here too, but I've been growing a while. My first grow was also in a closet. If you have the option of holes in the wall, I put my intake/output air and filter in the next room. My setup pulls air out the top and down through the filter. I know not everyone can knock holes in the wall, but this setup has worked great for me (my weed is really smelly). Now I run two tents into the filter with the same setup using a Y.

p.s. I can't exactly recommend doing this, as it was a pain in the ass to patch when I sold the house. Maybe squeeze a 3X3 tent into your closet?
FILTER SETUP.jpg

Thanks for the pics and I am going to be using a 4x4x7 tent and as far as ventilation I am going to use the ducting thru The carbon filter and then into a dryer sheet box I am making when I get all my materials and ready to start I will be taking pictures and posting

I got my grow tent and this is my idea for the closet grow I am going to be using cococoir and Canna nuits and Nirvana seeds got northern lights auto's for my first attempt and then I got White widow for second grow been doing a lot of research and getting excited to get started
IMG_20180808_174807198.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180807_190711385.jpg
    IMG_20180807_190711385.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 131
Back
Top Bottom