New to site and eager to learn

Welcome to the neighborhood Auntie Kush!!!! You will find many great growers here willing to answer any question to the best of their abilities. That's the great thing about 420mag so many great minds in one place you are sure to find almost anything you need cannabis related.

Hello from Canada. I am looking forward to be a part of your forum. I have been growing for a couple of years with very little problems but recently have encountered a few questions which brings me to your site. I am excited to learn and share experiences with everyone.
Welcome to 420. Lots of helpful and knowledgeable folk around too. If you post a grow journal on the journal's section , people will be more than happy to rude along with you for any issues and problems. I have met some very helpful and kind folk on here and the new tips and grow techniques are an inspiration. Enjoy your time here auntiekush and get onboard the competitions and give aways too. Well worth a try. Peace

Welcome to 420. Lots of helpful and knowledgeable folk around too. If you post a grow journal on the journal's section , people will be more than happy to rude along with you for any issues and problems. I have met some very helpful and kind folk on here and the new tips and grow techniques are an inspiration. Enjoy your time here auntiekush and get onboard the competitions and give aways too. Well worth a try. Peace
Hi yes I am excited to be here and you all seem friendly and willing to help. I plan on posting a grow journal soon.

Legal smoking and growing would be Amazing. Unfortunately the minister in the UK govt responsible for this issue has stated that there is NO BENEFITS TO MEDICAL MARAJUANA and no chance of legalisation. Her husband is officially the UK's biggest exporter of licenced cannabis for the MEDICAL market abroad. Disgustingly corrupt govt in the UK who rig voting so they continue in power. They have stole so much money and get away with it too. Huge govt paedophile cover up that got the investigating home Secretary, THERESA MAY ,her new job when she LOST the guilty politicians list!!!!! . So jealous of legal growers. No bent backs from roof eaves, shin bruises from support beams and filthy walls from "hatch diving" . Lpl

Hello from Canada. I am looking forward to be a part of your forum. I have been growing for a couple of years with very little problems but recently have encountered a few questions which brings me to your site. I am excited to learn and share experiences with everyone.
Welcome Ron from Michigan ✌️

Hi @AuntieKush , good day to you and nice to have you here.

Stay safe and I'm looking forward to seeing some of your posts.

keep looking. zombie thread burned us.
bluter, just noticed that myself, so much for speed reading.
Hope your faring well.

Back
Top Bottom