hello from western ma

Chucky77

Hi,
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself, I received my medical card in Jan - 2015 and since have been playing around with growing my own cannabis. I am about three weeks into flower on my second attempt to grow, changed up my lighting this time around...:volcano-smiley:

I grew up on a dairy farm and always have had a veg garden but this stuff is way different in many ways.

I am looking towards meeting new people on this site, and hopefully gain more knowledge about growing the best medicine I can.

I have some pics of my current grow if anyone is interested..... have 1 - lemon kush and 3- super silver haze in flowering now,

thanks and hope to here something back,

chucky

Hi Chucky!

Welcome to 420! What a collection of information and people this place has to offer! I don't think you have problems establishing a solid network of seasoned growers to help you pass your time!

I came to this site about a year ago and I can't believe that amount of things I have learned. The information here is for all levels of skill. There's info on baking, DIY, gardening and so much more.

If you need anything don't hesitate to ask. Or check out the FAQ section under the "Grow Room" tab. You won't be disappointed.

Can't wait to get to know you better!

All the best,

Back
Top Bottom