Hello to everybody at 420mag

RadMedGrower

hello everyone just dropping in to introduce myself and say hello fellow :420: members :volcano-smiley:, i am a federal medical card carrier from ont,canada getting back into growing my own medicine again after a long 5 years, just tired of paying for medicine from lp's that is garbage and over priced in canada, the only downfall is starting from scratch and alot of tech lighting etc has changed in the last 5 years i feel like a noob again lol, so hopefully i can pick some people brains on some topics i have while getting setup again :thumb: thanks for having me everyone have a good day cheers :cheesygrinsmiley:

Welcome to our little piece of the world. What you will find on these forums is a lot of wonderful threads that give you detailed information. You will also find a wonderful group of people who are experienced, knowledgeable and are ready and more than willing to help you personally. As a newbie, who has not touched anything since about 1980, I have learned a lot already from these people. Ispeak from experience. CannaFan, OlderGrower and quite a lot more has not only given me advice, but have also helped me on the supply in. Now, you must understand, that my situation is unique to say the least. I am going to be 58 in December, and relearning while blind dot dot dot yes you read it correct Kama blinds.com they took up the challenge I put out on the Growers Lounge forum. So... Enjoy and may God bless!

do not mess with a dragon,
for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

thanks for the warm welcome guys very much appreciated, i plan sticking around awhile and learn some new stuff and pick some brains on some grow ideas i have thanks again cheers..

Back
Top Bottom