Hello

Doctor Who

Hello I am here in the hopes to gain more knowlodge an experience as I grow! and help others with their grows as I gain that experience, I belong to a local collective in my state and am sanctioned, my hopes are to be able to help others though my donations as I grow.

:rollit:......:thanks:DW

Doctor Who :welcome: :thanks: For joining us at 420. Growing Cannabis is a forever learning experience that is additive, I'm I right? 420 has the Best growers (newest addition your friend The Roseman);) That love to share what we've learned to help all. Show all in the great Grower Journals we produce with tons of pictures and details. So all over the forums you will like what you see for sure. I know you be a huge help here. So fill in any blanks you may see by drop your growing knowledge were needed Please. We are happy you are here in becoming part of this great 420 Community. Enjoy, We will be looking for you in the forums, Buddy. :peace:
:xmas:

Doctor Who :welcome: :thanks: For joining us at 420. Growing Cannabis is a forever learning experience that is additive, I'm I right? 420 has the Best growers (newest addition your friend The Roseman);) That love to share what we've learned to help all. Show all in the great Grower Journals we produce with tons of pictures and details. So all over the forums you will like what you see for sure. I know you be a huge help here. So fill in any blanks you may see by drop your growing knowledge were needed Please. We are happy you are here in becoming part of this great 420 Community. Enjoy, We will be looking for you in the forums, Buddy. :peace:
:xmas:

Thank you very much for the welcome, I look foreword to making new friends, receiving and helping other when I can! and posts of my growing adventures and experiences.

Back
Top Bottom