Just saying high!

I agree and I like how you're looking out for me with that selection what's your take on Jack's 321?

jack's and MC are similar nute types and approaches. MC is a fair bit more cost effective.
the two-part hydro version of MC would probably work better in an auto pot.

i would actually recommend getting some fabric pots and hand watering for a grow or two before firing the autopot up.
it would help you get a feel for the plant, how they grow, and what their needs are like.

Hey there Caesar! :welcome: to :420:!!

Popped up in the right place for sure. As you were already greeted by some of the best, there's so many more excellent growers right beside them for you to learn and grow from and more importantly, WITH, which I feel is such an awesome thing that we have going here on this site. Tons of forums with tons of different topic points, grow journals current and completed, amazing sponsors, and a sincerely great group of people who are all willing to help and offer support. Best of luck!
@Krissi1982 thanks for stopping by and I agree this place is awesome I already feel the love and I have been lurking around and read and seen beautiful ladies grown and handled with :green_heart: it feels like home and I will be reaching out to you and all of the community in the future for there expertise and knowledge with this plant that I love
Happy Growing :lot-o-toke:

This is by far the best group of cannabis loving people and growers going in my book.

lol
i like how arguably the best grower in this thread is the one with that post :)

@Krissi1982 thanks for stopping by and I agree this place is awesome I already feel the love and I have been lurking around and read and seen beautiful ladies grown and handled with :green_heart: it feels like home and I will be reaching out to you and all of the community in the future for there expertise and knowledge with this plant that I love
Happy Growing :lot-o-toke:
We love them too bro....happiest growing to ya :hippy:

jack's and MC are similar nute types and approaches. MC is a fair bit more cost effective.
the two-part hydro version of MC would probably work better in an auto pot.

i would actually recommend getting some fabric pots and hand watering for a grow or two before firing the autopot up.
it would help you get a feel for the plant, how they grow, and what their needs are like.
Appreciate your honesty on the nutes makes sense to not incur unnecessary expense if it can be avoided and thought about getting fabric pots to hand water to get my hands dirty you know touching the coco to feel for moisture or even the lifting to see when they are hungry depending on weight, become one with the girls so will look into fabric all suggestions welcome and appreciated :high-five:

Appreciate your honesty on the nutes makes sense to not incur unnecessary expense if it can be avoided and thought about getting fabric pots to hand water to get my hands dirty you know touching the coco to feel for moisture or even the lifting to see when they are hungry depending on weight, become one with the girls so will look into fabric all suggestions welcome and appreciated :high-five:

coco likes to be kept moist. not wet / not dry. in the middle. that is one of the reasons it works in an auto pot. if you go the passive hand water route, you can pretty much put coco on a schedule.

lol
i like how arguably the best grower in this thread is the one with that post :)
I appreciate the kind words @bluter but I think you've got me confused with some other(s) grower(s) on this forum. I'm just a simple novice at heart and more of a photographer who loves taking shots of our beloved plant that we all adore.:love:

I appreciate the kind words @bluter but I think you've got me confused with some other(s) grower(s) on this forum. I'm just a simple novice at heart and more of a photographer who loves taking shots of our beloved plant that we all adore.

so much lawl at you being a novice . you bring it all the time. :cool::p

Back
Top Bottom