Just saying high!

420 Ceasar

I am new to the sight and wanted to say hello :ciao:. I am a noob as the cultivating community would say, I have attempted to grow once in the pass and IMO failed miserably, so I'm here to gain knowledge and experience so that I will be able to grow this wonderful plant that we all love whether for medicine or for recreation use. Looking for all the help that will help accomplish that journey.
Thanks and Happy Growing :yummy:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @420 Ceasar

What type of growing are you interest in ie. soil or hydro, or something else?
Do you have any equipment and supplies?
Please Visit Our Sponsors

We will get you from seed through harvest and more if you like.

Here is the link to start a grow journal so we can follow along and help if you need it or we see something.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsor.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @420 Ceasar

What type of growing are you interest in ie. soil or hydro, or something else?
Do you have any equipment and supplies?
Please Visit Our Sponsors

We will get you from seed through harvest and more if you like.

Here is the link to start a grow journal so we can follow along and help if you need it or we see something.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsor.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Hi Tokin roll,
Thanks for the warm welcome is very much appreciated, after lurking around several forums and doing some recon I think I would like to try my hand at growing in coco, and I have started to gather a few items I have a 2 x 4 tent that I acquired for a good price and I was given some Autopots XL to grow in, (not sure if they are good for coco) I did get the Infinity 6in fan and carbon filter combo and not sure if you are familiar with it but got a Chilled X3 330 LED for half price and that is where I stand.......so I'm in need of a couple more items but thing I'm off to a decent start what do you think any info is very much welcomed

Hail Ceasar!
:passitleft:

Coco, huh? Well, there’s lots of great coco growers on :420:

A couple of pointers to get you started:

Make sure you flush/buffer your coco before use (or buy pre-buffered).

Feed with every watering.

Adjust pH to 5.8 every time.

Get a smoke detector and a large fire extinguisher.

I’m sure that @Bill284 has more for you.

:surf:

coco is a great choice of media for a new grower.
if you haven't chosen a nute line you could go with MC and greatly reduce the learning curve.

Thanks for stopping by @bluter with your knowledge I thought so as well after extensive research and I haven't yet decided on nutrients yet but you'll have to forgive me for the first of many noob questions what line of nutes is MC?

it's mega crop. a one-part dry nute. you mix it yourself. one thing front to back. i use a little calmag with it sometimes, but that's really all you need to get to finish.

edit : a lot of folk have run it here. but it gets boring as it's pretty easy lol :p

Hail Ceasar!
:passitleft:

Coco, huh? Well, there’s lots of great coco growers on :420:

A couple of pointers to get you started:

Make sure you flush/buffer your coco before use (or buy pre-buffered).

Feed with every watering.

Adjust pH to 5.8 every time.

Get a smoke detector and a large fire extinguisher.

I’m sure that @Bill284 has more for you.

:surf:
Thanks and appreciate you taking the time to spread this information to help avoid the noobie blunders the warmth of this forum is amazing :cheer::thanks:

Appreciate the love it makes me feel less like the new kid in school and part of the community :thumb::thumb:
This is by far the best group of cannabis loving people and growers going in my book.:high-five: Anything you want to know about growing just ask and we'll do our best to help in anyway we can.:thumb:

I am new to the sight and wanted to say hello :ciao:. I am a noob as the cultivating community would say, I have attempted to grow once in the pass and IMO failed miserably, so I'm here to gain knowledge and experience so that I will be able to grow this wonderful plant that we all love whether for medicine or for recreation use. Looking for all the help that will help accomplish that journey.
Thanks and Happy Growing :yummy:
Hey @420 Ceasar how are you doing brother.
Sorry I'm late to the party.
Welcome to 420magazine :welcome:.
Toke has put up a link for a journal, if you get time start one.
Then tag me I'd be happy to follow along and help if needed.
I have a link in my sig on fire safety, You should read it it's important.
Stay safe.
Bill

I'll look into it as well as read some of the folks journals who have used it

there's loads of good nute choices. no matter what you decide there's gonna be someone here's who's run it in coco and can help.

i like MC for newer growers as it teaches a very basic read on the plants to use properly. it gets new folk accustomed to watching what the plant is reacting to or asking for. it's great knowledge to take forward in to other nute lines and practices.

Hey @420 Ceasar how are you doing brother.
Sorry I'm late to the party.
Welcome to 420magazine :welcome:.
Toke has put up a link for a journal, if you get time start one.
Then tag me I'd be happy to follow along and help if needed.
I have a link in my sig on fire safety, You should read it it's important.
Stay safe.
Bill
Hey @Bill284,
Not late at all we are just kicking the party off now:party:and thanks for stopping by will be looking for your experience in the future :headbanger:

there's loads of good nute choices. no matter what you decide there's gonna be someone here's who's run it in coco and can help.

i like MC for newer growers as it teaches a very basic read on the plants to use properly. it gets new folk accustomed to watching what the plant is reacting to or asking for. it's great knowledge to take forward in to other nute lines and practices.
I agree and I like how you're looking out for me with that selection what's your take on Jack's 321?

Hey there Caesar! :welcome: to :420:!!

Popped up in the right place for sure. As you were already greeted by some of the best, there's so many more excellent growers right beside them for you to learn and grow from and more importantly, WITH, which I feel is such an awesome thing that we have going here on this site. Tons of forums with tons of different topic points, grow journals current and completed, amazing sponsors, and a sincerely great group of people who are all willing to help and offer support. Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom