Trying To Change The Area

ExtensionCord

Hello everybody,
I currently reside in Illinois. Marijuana is legalized here among different other states as you may know but there is a big misconception. There is not a vast amount of availability to the true medicinal marijuana here. There are a lot of bad strains floating around, so a large portion of Illinois hasn't been able to experience the right herb. I have longed to join a forum like this one to educate myself and hopefully try to start growing on my own just so I can be a changing factor in this area to get the medicinal herb readily available instead of having to fly to other states just to understand the full potential there is to offer. I'm new here to this site but I am not new to the herb but I am ALWAYS willing to gain more knowledge and tips on how to grow and properly distribute so I can be a better activist in the community. I have had multiple bad experiences with different distributors and I would like people to tell me their experiences with distribution and securities/risks they face in their states.

Welcome buddy, there's a ton of info here, I don't know how much there us on dealing tho, I would stay a mile away from dealing and maybe grow just for you and certain very trusted friends.:420:

Back
Top Bottom