New to MJ

msmikulin

Hello, I am new to the medical marijuana world. After all of the research I have done, I am convinced that Medical Marijuana should be legal in all 50 states. I am so convinced, that I am planning on changing my residency to Illinois. The state government is about to vote on the mmj bill and make it legal. I am so happy that patients will finally be able to get much needed relief. Anyway, I am planning on attending some training in order to effectively learn how to legally grow and cultivate mmj. I know that at least a few people in my family will end up needing it because cancer runs in my family. So do a myriad of other illnesses. I am new to this, so any advise or tid-bits of knowledge would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

msmikulin Hello to you and :welcome:. We would love to help anyway we can. 420 Is Helping Spread Cannabis Awareness, There for 420 has all the information that would help understand your furture state laws when past. Also tons of help to provide you a great Start, Middle and Harvest of your own garden of meds. Begin reading here and bookmark this link.
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know
Then start to read the 420 grower journals to find a couple of grows that you think would work for you and the space you have for your furture grow.
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine
Hope Illinois passes MMJ Laws for you but they would have many things in common with other states doing the same so get yourself aware with what you can and can not do here.
MEDICAL MARIJUANA - 420 Magazine.
We hope you the very best with your venture, Any other question you may have please speak up. Looking forward in hearing more from you in the forums we will see you there. :peace:

Hi msmikulin, :welcome: to the Mag. Illinois?? I hope so, they have not been a leader in the stuggle for sanity. My prayers are with you. :peace:

High msmikulin and :welcome: to 420Mag! :cheer:

Sounds like a great career move 'cause MMJ is the next big thing along with hemp. If we could get the same kind of action going on up here in Canuckistan I'd be all over it like flies on a cow pie!

If you can't find what you want just ask and someone will be there to help you out.

C'ya in the forums. :peace:

Hi and welcome msmikulin, I agree Medical Marijuana should be legal in 50 states. I live in RI where mmj is legal if you have any questions feel free to ask there is nothing too small or big. Please do not pay money to learn how to grow a weed in a class, it is not rocket science We all help each other here great people at 420, great grow journals, great help, youll love it, and welcome again

Hello, I am new to the medical marijuana world. After all of the research I have done, I am convinced that Medical Marijuana should be legal in all 50 states. I am so convinced, that I am planning on changing my residency to Illinois. The state government is about to vote on the mmj bill and make it legal. I am so happy that patients will finally be able to get much needed relief. Anyway, I am planning on attending some training in order to effectively learn how to legally grow and cultivate mmj. I know that at least a few people in my family will end up needing it because cancer runs in my family. So do a myriad of other illnesses. I am new to this, so any advise or tid-bits of knowledge would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Welcome to Illinois!
We are currently holding Friendship House Meetings in Naperville and Burbank. you are welcome to attend one or both of them. Shoot me an email and I can get you the time and location. scfbiz@sbcglobal.net

Back
Top Bottom