Hello guys - I would want some help to finish our grow tent kit

Leventis

hello guys ..I would want to know if you can help us finish our grow kit. we make a decision to buy

Green-Qube GQ200 200cm x 200cm x 200cm Grow Tent
4 x 600W LED
Alien Hydroponics RDWC 16 Pot 20ltr

we need your help to find good quality and silent ventilation system kit (intake - outtake or if possible one way and how its done) and if possible rest of grow kit that we need for our grow room..
Our target is to plant 16 auto seeds for quick harvest and to achieve highest possible yield at least 2 kg ..the seeds( don't know exactly the seeds yet , searching it, i have in mine like quick one auto seed or auto creamatic or auto amnesia haze from royal queen) and the nutrients i don't know yet still looking for help schedule etc.. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks Regards Leventis..

Hey Leventis not sure if your still interested but hey ho....

...If you haven't already purchased the led lights take a look at budmaster led they are a little pricey but they are the absolute best when it comes to led lights you get exactly what you've paid for and they last for a really long time. The budmaster lights are built in the Uk and are not like any of the cheap China units being sold on eBay/amazon if your wanting a cheaper option on lighting their are also really good reviews for the Mars led brand so if your strapped for cash then I suggest you check them out.

If your looking for a great yield check out "Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk Feminised Seeds" you don't need many seeds and will definitely be able to to yield close to or even more than 2kg, the seeds themselves can be purchased online from herbiesheadshop

The Alien hydroponics RDWC 16 Pot 20ltr sounds like a really good choice although I'm sure it's a little on the expensive side and I suggest sticking with it so no need for any changes there

I'm getting together a similar kit to yours but I also need help with nutrients and a high quality stealth based extraction unit (intake & outtake)

As far as extraction I've been looking into the Opticlimate pro 2 or 3 system it may be something you might want to take a look at as I think it benefit your grow room massively but like I said before only if money ain't an option as they can be costly.

When exactly are you planning on starting your grow and how much growing experience would you say you have?

Let me know what you think and if you find any better products etc please do let me know.

Regards JACKOPIRATE .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom