Hello more questions

Nickystickybuds

Hi. I have 3 lots in my tent 1 is 21 days old and the other 2 have yet to come up. My question is this: ive got my light on full blast. Will the other 2 plants germinate if i put the switch on just VEG?

Yes. It's not the light that promotes germination. It's the dark. As long as your seeds are covered in dirt the light doesn't matter one way or the other but once the little seedlings come up too much light isn't good at first but if you notice stretch happening you need to lower the light or increase it.

Awrsome info. I thought seeds needed light as well. Good to know. Theyve been in soil 3 days now. I put then in water and when they crack open i put it down. Should see them any day now!!!!! Temp in tent is 90 deg. With 40% RH SO THEY'RE. warm

Lights can germinate in total darkness...it's the warm temperature they want/need. So the light on is no problem....

:goodluck:
Also Blew I'm learning so last night did first LST and the plant responded sooooo well. All of you have taught me a lot. Much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom