Hello need help Please!

sunsetset111

420 Member
Hello so, i am basically coming to my whits end. My Plants are now going on 6 months i started around April, they are out doors on my balcony, where the get plant of natural light and about 4 hrs of direct sun light. I've grown many times before and im totally stopped. One has started flowering and is moving close to none. Its almost completely stagnated. In the vegetative stage these plants were so healthy they were growing super Lush. Now they are all at a total stand still now change no flowering no nothing and i am so frustrated bc i can't even. Begin yo think what it could be. I have done all the trouble shooting i know can be done with these plants and nothing seems to work. There is a lot more to say but I'll just leave it to you guys too ask any question you may have. Any help would be great. By the way I'm seeing these really random and odd looking 'mole' like things grow on my plant leaves. I'll try to post some photos. Also the strain is amnesia haze.
IMG_20230822_064915.jpg
IMG_20230822_064931.jpg
IMG_20230822_064859.jpg
IMG_20230822_064828.jpg
IMG_20230822_064820.jpg

The dots are connecting I look this up several times on Google and couldn't come close to this answer for some reason not once did this ever come up but what would be an actual solution to either kill them off or get rid of them? P.S thank you so much for your help lol

The dots are connecting I look this up several times on Google and couldn't come close to this answer for some reason not once did this ever come up but what would be an actual solution to either kill them off or get rid of them? P.S thank you so much for your help lol
Insecticidal soap or neem oil should kill them.

Edit: They are difficult to get rid of completely because they are good at "hiding" in crevices, probably take a few applications.

The dots are connecting I look this up several times on Google and couldn't come close to this answer for some reason not once did this ever come up
Probably asking Mr Google the wrong question or using the wrong words. Now is the time to ask Google for info on;
scale on plants and no need to be specific to scale on Cannabis plants. You just want some general info so you get an idea of how they grow.

And are they even alive, the look like the are fused my plants leaves they don't even look alive
The insect is underneath the "scale". Kind of like a clam living in between two shells except these insects only have one shell. The insect is inside and attached to the plant. It is sucking the plant's sap and using it as food.

what would be an actual solution to either kill them off or get rid of them?
If it was a tree or shrub farm then the crew would probably spray with an oil base insecticide, often called "dormant oil spray" which is often made out of distilled oils. Neem oil, which is organic and probably cheaper is often recommended. The oil sprays suffocate the scale insect. Or the insecticdal soaps like @Phytoplankton mentions are another way of getting rid of them.

Using a sulfur spray is sometimes mentioned but do not use the sulfur if you have sprayed with any kind of oil unless there is a two or three week period in between. Spraying oil and sulfur to close together sometimes causes the plant to have problems and the grower just has to wait weeks for the plant to recover.

Remove any leaves with scale on them. While at it remove any other dead or dying leaves and remove any small stems that will not grow larger or will not get enough light to grow large buds. Then spray and keep checking to make sure the problem does not come back.

Back
Top Bottom