Hello out there! I come in Peace!

Hey guys and gals, I'm new to the site here and just getting my feet wet. I've been on another forum that has seemed to turn bad lately, lots of jealousy and infighting, waaaaay too much drama for me.

I'm a bit of an old fart, but like I tell my girlfriend, I may be old but damn I'm good! Yes, she gets a laugh out if it, she knows me too well. 56 in another month or so.

I've started my first Deep Water Culture grow following a tutorial I got from the other site but written by another new fellow member to this site, The Roseman. I grew outdoors for many years, but wanted to try my hand at hydro and ran into the Deep Water Culture thing, it's worked out great for me.

Now, where to start my grow journal, I've got some pics from today to show off, I'm 14 days into flowering and they are just starting to explode!

Great to find this new home.

:peace:

Thank you for joining us here at 420! We :welcome: you with open arms. Looking forward in getting to know you and your friends, MostlyCrazy and The Roseman . You all sound like you will be great additions to the 420 Community. As I mention to The Roseman, 420 takes pride in having the Best Moderators Anywhere. No bad Vibes here Buddy. Just Cannabis and More Cannabis! We are a Happy, High Family. Once again we are glad your here and enjoy. Here is a few links to got you started on that Journal...
How to Make a Grow Journal
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine
Enjoy! See you around Friend! :roorrip: :peace:

I'm proud to call FryingPan Friend and Growing Brother. FryingPan is one of the most articulate and precise growers you can find anywhere.
FryingPan, I wish I was in Colorado, I thought of you when I posted that little white lie. ME Being in an illegal state, I just posted my dream location.

This site is SO MUCH BETTER.

I hated putting THE in front of my name , but they already had a roseman here from 5 years ago.

I'm proud to call FryingPan Friend and Growing Brother. FryingPan is one of the most articulate and precise growers you can find anywhere.
FryingPan, I wish I was in Colorado, I thought of you when I posted that little white lie. ME Being in an illegal state, I just posted my dream location.

This site is SO MUCH BETTER.

I hated putting THE in front of my name , but they already had a roseman here from 5 years ago.

Thanks for the love man, I'm humbled.

Hi FryingPanFlye, :welcome: To the Mag. Much luck indoors. Oh there are older people than you here. :peace:

Hey cocoJoe, thanks for the nice welcome, so far I'm loving the indoors!

I was kind of counting on the others of similar "experience" around here, I'm still the kid in my mind you know. Not skiing anymore, but I do snowshoe as much as I can!

Happy Holidays!

ROBBIEEEEEEE, how you doing. This place is looking pretty warm and comfy isn't it? Glad to see ya!

yep sure is :rollit: ur girls r looking great btw,mine have been exploding,i broke a few branches off my damn NL clones(the light fell on em) i turned them into more clones,so it kinda worked in my favor:ganjamon: l8r fry:rollit:

Hello FryingPan, Hows Colorado ? Looks like everyones following our friend Roseman!! So far this place looks great lots of friendly people and ol faces.Hope to get a few pics up later today, was up with my girlfriend to 2:30 making cookies for her office party and had to get her up and out to work, by 6:30 I think I need a nap already, nice to see you again looking forward to seeing your latest pics. Later guy...

Hello FryingPanFlye what Can I help you with? Check the green links in my Signature for help in posting Pictures. Any more Questions? Shoot....

Hello FryingPan, Hows Colorado ? Looks like everyones following our friend Roseman!! So far this place looks great lots of friendly people and ol faces.Hope to get a few pics up later today, was up with my girlfriend to 2:30 making cookies for her office party and had to get her up and out to work, by 6:30 I think I need a nap already, nice to see you again looking forward to seeing your latest pics. Later guy...

Hey ol hippy, great to see you made the pilgrimage too! I was getting pretty bummed at the old place, that's the first place I ever blocked someone, didn't even do it when I was on the local newspaper trying to converse with some extremely over bearing right wing extremists! Now I don't bother with places like that, if I can't relax and shoot the breeze with friends like I have with you I'm not going to be there.

I've gotta get moving, gotta refill the res before the lights go off at noon. they're doing great, some huge bud starting to form! Hopefully I can post pics soon. Hopefully after I have enough posts like 25 or so.

Thank you for joining us here at 420! We :welcome: you with open arms. Looking forward in getting to know you and your friends, MostlyCrazy and The Roseman . You all sound like you will be great additions to the 420 Community. As I mention to The Roseman, 420 takes pride in having the Best Moderators Anywhere. No bad Vibes here Buddy. Just Cannabis and More Cannabis! We are a Happy, High Family. Once again we are glad your here and enjoy. Here is a few links to got you started on that Journal...
How to Make a Grow Journal
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine
Enjoy! See you around Friend! :roorrip: :peace:

Hey Weed,

I'd like to post soem pics of my current grow but I see in the posting rules at the bottom of my pages says I'm not allowed to post pics. Will that change or is there something I need to do first?

Thanks before hand for the info!

Back
Top Bottom