Hello People

Piranha

Hi im pirnaha started my first grow with coco early December had lots of issues with the clones i received at the start and finally found a nice balance for my setup.

Im growing dutch passion mazar from a 7 year old mother plant my good pal has been using this strain after trial and error from many strains, he has been growing for 15 years and has used aero hydro soil ect. finally settling with a canna coco and canna nutrients "because hes lazy" his words and he believes the results are the closest he can get for the least amount of work :cheesygrinsmiley:.

love this site and the community and the support i have had for my grow and the many question this forum has answered.

if your interested in seeing my grow i am one week into flowering and will be posting pictures real soon.

Piranha

:peace:

Piranha's First Grow With Coco

Hi Piranha,

Welcome to 420 Magazine and the community of members that gathers here. Glanced at the photo's in your journal and would like to commend on nursing those girls back. Their looking good.

Be well and happy growing.

Hi Piranha,

Welcome and thanks for your journal. It's always amazing to see someone's setup and all the time and effort that went into it. Congrats and looking forward to the flowering pics!
:thumb:

Im gonna check out your journal here in a bit. Welcome to the forums. What issues did you have with the clones? My guess would be spider mites or some other infestation.

Thrips really suck. They eat the tricomes. Actually there are videos of thrips under 100 x magnification eating tricomes.

Back
Top Bottom