Hello 420 Mag!

JWM2

Hi just wanted to introduce myself. I’m on some other forums as well. I used to be an avid member of various forums in the early 2000s but I won’t mention which ones due to the TOS.

I’ve got about 15 years growing experience and I love helping new growers find their way.

I grow organically and have since I started growing. I love BioBizz nutes, Fox Farm Ocean Forest, Canna Coco. I make my own soil mix with FFOF, Canna Coco, Perlite, Dolomite Lime and have used this mix for years.

I live in a medical marijuana state that is set to legalize recreational marijuana in Nov when it comes up on the ballot.

Currently helping a local medical marijuana patient grow some Chocolate Diesel S1 and AK-47 F1 from Serious Seeds. I may post a grow diary here if allowed.

Glad to be here and hope to see some old friends and catch up. I used to go by the screen name Someone or S1 for short.

Thank you pennywise! I will definately take a look and maybe make a journal here shortly. I’ve got two going right now so I’m trying to decide if I should drop one or just add another, haha. Anyhow thanks again for the warm welcome!

I’m assuming many of the names have changed. I used to use that handle as it was incognito and it was a different time and Growing was not legal where I was at the time. Now that I’m in a much more tolerant area I’ve sort of come out of the closet if you will and am using a handle I’ve used for nearly 20 years all over the Internet. Well variations of it rather. Anyhow thanks for the warm welcome :)

Back
Top Bottom