Hello Cannabis Community!

TysonOG

This is my first foray into becoming an actual member of any online cultivation communtity. I have been an avid reader on these types forums for years and have always respected the information and friendliness that I have found in this one specifically. It have always wanted to post a grow journal and just popped some beans so I am very excited to share this with you all.
I have completed 6 runs (29 plants to harvest) so far in my growing hobby with each run getting better and better. I started in soil, then coco, and this upcoming one will be my first in dwc. I'd love to say that I have it nailed down, but if cannabis has taught me anything it's that you can ALWAYS improve. I really hope to share some things I've learned and help some fellow growers, but I'm even more excited to learn some new tricks and perhaps things I have overlooked from you all.
Special shout out to Cultivator ,
Pennywise and Lowrider72 . In my years of lurking on the forums, they have helped me tremendously and I encourage any new members to check out their stuff.
Thank you all for having me, and thanks to the mods and devs that make this possible.

Welcome to the site!! More then happy to have you!! Now, to be able to tag someone, just throw a @ symbol in front of both names. You can edit your post and are still able to do that. Good luck sir! If your interested, drop on in on my journal located at the bottom of my post called blue angel 2019. Good luck sir!!:passitleft:

Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom