Hello Beautiful People

Chingbone

420 Member
Excited to join this awesome forum. Been into this almost ten years now. I’ve experienced all manners of failures during my grows (an unfortunately effective learning tool) along with the success. Eager to learn from fellow lovers of this incredible plant and always willing to share my limited knowledge.

I’ll figure it out soon lol.
E7A6914B-16F5-49FD-99C5-B2CF0D823C29.jpeg

Excited to join this awesome forum. Been into this almost ten years now. I’ve experienced all manners of failures during my grows (an unfortunately effective learning tool) along with the success. Eager to learn from fellow lovers of this incredible plant and always willing to share my limited knowledge.
:welcome: to :420: Chingbone:passitleft:...Me too :snowboating: been doing my favorite hobby since late '07 early'08 :morenutes:...but I like my girls a little bigger :rofl: I like over abundance and I'm a glutton :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Welcome to 420Mag @Chingbone! :high-five:
There's always so many helpful members/growers around here willing to help out & give input - it's awesome.

Check out this link as it may help you navigate your way around the 420mag:
Helpful Links For New Members

Like Pennywise suggested - get a grow journal going so we can follow your progress and get to know you & your growing style better! :ganjamon:
See you around! :Namaste: Happy growing
Peace

Back
Top Bottom