Hello to one and all

latinbudder

Well first let me say that I'v been on this site for some time but have been scared to post, but the more I read the more I want to participate, so here I am.
Started growing about five years ago but stopped after three productive harvest. I'm back becuase I'm tired of spending money on garbage and can't aford the quality Meds. I recently had major surgury and started cooking with herbs and it :thumb:worked better that all the morphine the Dr. gave me. I live in NY and it's still an uphill battle with the state Pols not passing herbal Meds.
If anybody has any info on how to get rid of gnats and white flies it would be greatly appreciated. I'm treating with 100% neem once a week and am thinking of ordering lady bugs. Also my buds are light and airy. Using fox farm Nuts and dirt. Also looking for the safest sit to buy seeds.

High latinbudder, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

Scared?... Nothing to be afraid of, we don't bite! (much... ;)) :rofl: I'm glad you took the plunge. I think you’ll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Marijuana and Hemp. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

As for your pests... You're going to need a soil drench to kill those buggers. Sierra Natural Sciences is a site sponsor, and although I haven't had to use any of their products I hear really good things about them. SNS203 is supposed to kill fungus gnats, Root Aphids, thrips, shore flies and white flies. Some brands of soil (I won't name the brand, but it rhymes with Boots :)) are known for coming with lots of fungus gnat eggs just waiting to hatch.

I don't believe ladybugs are a predator for either...

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines... they will assist you in navigating the forum.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that you should check out:
Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

Thank You

Hey Fratdogg thanks for the welcome and solid advise on both my pest problem and guideline rules. I will make sure to take the time out to read them. Also it aint the positive folks I'm scared of, but it is what it is. :peace:

Latin--- I know what ya mean about having to pay for garbage. That is one of the things that made me start growing. I am currently on my second grow. Fratdogg basically covered everything so there not much more for me to add other than welcome to :420:....Just to let you know, I have dealt with 2 of the sponsors on this site, one for beans and the other for nutes. And have not had a problem, I got my things rather quickly and with stealth. I use to get nervous about it too. Hope you will post pics of your plants and set up or even just tell us what you're working with if you're not ready to post pics yet.

Back
Top Bottom