Hello

effysunshine

Hello all,
Tomorrow i will be getting my self back into the pot world and i cant wait. I am in a lot of chronic pain from possible fibromyalgia and its leaving me quite disabled with my mental health not being good as well.
So tomorrow its coming,its just been a long while since i have used in vape and I'm wondering if anyone has any advice they can give me. It should help me relax a bit as i am hoping to use before bed.
Does anyone have any advice for first time users. I don't have worry about getting caught by police as the bottle remains in my personal procession in locked box. It looks like an ordinary dictionary and the only smell is from the fruity sweets.. gummy bears :)
And I don't have to worry about the parents as i am only gonna use when they sleeping or watching telly.
My biggest worry is my brother he's just joined the police is about start his training but i doubt he'll be suspicious
I constantly move the box around my bedroom and he doesn't live with me, so I doubt he will look around my bedroom.
Just don't want to feel like I'm the real life breaking bad.

I'm so looking forward to something very special tomorrow it's my uplifting motivational turn to some lame job centre shit and on wednesday it will be m motivation to turn up to exam hq in London and once my shit is done on Thursday my day off I'm gonn use all day, as Friday, Saturday Sunday
My iPhone will be switched off those days and I'm gonna have a eaceful few days to myself catch up on telly
I will be so glad, relieved and happy cos I ain't gonna give a monkeys about any human activitity of daily life.
I'm nt gonna make myself turn up to any social group r anything don't have to do
Unless my parents have a court order or I'm legally made by mh services to turn up groups participate in daily life or do so-called recovery bollocks they ain't gonna make me.
Even if all of my apple products, satellite tv, Netflix now tv etc was taken taken away from me and i had to be focuses on recovery for mh, focus on getting jobs focus on making new friends meeting people, doing cbt shit, mindfulness nonsense what a load bollocks.
I still wont bother or care unless its been proved that I'm mentally physically well and no-one will take away my weed.
I would rather risk police, prison and all that shit ad be completely high and low-pain then cope with daily life right now.

I mean its not even that i even get as far as the door with these social groups, majority of the time i walk in grab tea and walk out the side gate next thing you know I've skived off ad and I'm walking th six mile home in pouring rain puffing away with my pink vape listening to music. Reminding me of big huge love of my life when i get home. And the fact as soon as i get in, it will be jeans off, comfys on, PlayStation vape weed and bed ignore the world and its wife.
And goodbye humanisation and civilisation and hello weed, and orange is the new black. I even yo i have a orange jump suit. Then hen I'm high I'm imagining that my new friends are on the telly and. That people i used to now from school, college previous jobs are gone dead and buried. Forgotten about. Waste of space nothing to me

I'm not new to pot as i used to smoke with my mate with cancer but unfortunately i cant see her much as well, so now i am taking the plunge and doing it alone in my bed.

Off to out today to just smoke some cbd oil as I can't use the weed yet I need to clean out my pink vape oil. I'm also thinking of buying a cheapo just for the stuff

Back
Top Bottom