Help asap please: light choice

Rkelly496

(Sale ends in a couple hours)

So I currently have two vipaspectra p600s which no offence seem to be very blue and not very powerful. And so I’ve been told don’t even get close to 1g pw ( by a experienced grower)

I have come to a conclusion that I need to fork out for a decent led.

Now I’m in a tent size of 70x140x200

Should I go with the electric sky v3 200w £254

Or the marsh hydro FC-E 3000 (300w) £260

To me the marsh seems better because of the higher watt I’m new to led lights hence the vipaspectra cock up Any help would be great!

And ether way I will probably try squeeze the vipaspectra in along side ether one of the lights to keep the corners from having poor light

So I currently have two vipaspectra p600s which no offence seem to be very blue and not very powerful. And so I’ve been told don’t even get close to 1g pw ( by a experienced grower)

To me the marsh seems better because of the higher watt I’m new to led lights hence the vipaspectra cock up Any help would be great!

And ether way I will probably try squeeze the vipaspectra in along side ether one of the lights to keep the corners from having poor light
Hello @Rkelly496 Hope you had a good day my friend.
The @Mars Hydro is a brilliant light with a great reputation.
I've never used the other so I won't say.
Hope that helps a little.

Stay safe
Bill

I would just get a light to go with the x2 p600s i own a p1000.
And a few other vipar lights.
And cant say there more blue than the
2 mars lights i own.
That being said the p600 is there starter light.
Two would be 190 watt.
I have got more than a few oz with 190 watt.
Look at my current grow.
XS2000 at 75% which is about 180 watt.
I feel i would get close to 150g out of that lady at least.
Hope that helps ;)
P1000
37D9345E-093F-4C6F-8C03-1264BF7E373E.jpeg

XS2000
82639993-4AC3-44FD-B801-2C81A2D0BF7C.jpeg

Hi, @Rkelly496 You can try our FC-E3000. Use the discount code 420Magazine to save 3%. You can contact me here if you have any after-sales problem.:love:

With either of the forementioned lights you were considering as well of the majority carrying a similar spectrum. You can greatly benefit by using any of these simple white+red lights with your Vipers on either side. Your other option is screw the BS & purchase a true Horticultural led that provides a broader yet targeted spectrum. That way it is a true all in one fixture not needing any supplementation that will not blend accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom