Help - Autoflower trichomes not going amber but all hairs are orange

mufc420

Please help.. i have a Auto blues growing and is now 108 days old from sproat. Shes been growing in soil under a 600w LED... ive fed biobizz nutes every other watering. But all her hairs are orange/brown but the trichomes just seem to be staying cloudy.. there is the odd amber but nowhere i would of thought she should be at this point.. please help??

Keep it green growers!

I've read some auto's dont go amber. Not sure if there's any truth to that or not. Someone who grows way more autos that I do can chime in
Ive heard this around somewhere but wasnt sure if this was true or not but im hoping someone who does know can let me know

Over 100 days isn't unheard of. I'd just let it go another week at least and check the trichs. Others will post here if they can offer insight. What strain was it? It's actually called Auto Blue?
Yeah its a auto blue from seedmakers seeds.. i was possibly thinking of giving them another light feed although there i grew 2 of these in my last grow and they was done for 86days.. i will wait it out another week or two and keep giving them plain ph'd water

Back
Top Bottom