Male, Female or Hermi

NOODLES1981

Its my second grow with Barneys Farm Lsd and ive noticed the same thing both times the white hairs are there to show their female but then there seems to be a ball with the white hair poking through it when the harvest is done that hair turns orange/brown please help all answers will be gratefully received. Thank you in advance :thanks:

Hi Noodles,

Welcome to the 420 Magazine site and community of members that gathers here. I know you find the community welcoming and generous in spirit and in sharing their knowledge.

Wonder if you might be able to post a photo of the item to which you refer above. I'm having a hard time envisioning it from just your description.

Be well and happy growing.

Hi and thank you for your reply I cannot get a pic of good enough quality so ill try to explain a bit better
I go through the seedling stage in about 2 weeks then start veg once the 5th node is about 10 ml long
I top it and start lst,ing and then scrog veg lasts about 4 weeks then flower stage is started about 2
or 3 weeks into flower white hairs can be seen between nodes but by the end of the grow these hairs have
a teardrop or ball shape at the bottom of the hair with the hair growing through it this happened in the last
too and the bud was perfect it just worries me that when you see anything like a ball/teardrop shape near the
base of the node that this would normally indicate a male but the hair is protruding from this so im I don't
know 100%

Back
Top Bottom