Help! can i grow a pound with one 1000watt hps

sanjose

i have grown a few times before i got 4 ounces off one plant but i was wondering if its possible to get a pound off one plant with the 1000 watt i have it in a 3 gal bucket with a 6 inch neted pot at top 2 airstones in the bottom and i am using gh nutes to veg and bontanicare to flower the reflertor is aircooled but not that large it is 18 inches by 18 inches i cant fit more then one full size plant under it is there anyway to get more yeild it took me about 2 months and 10 days to fully grow and flower the last plant but the last plant was sativa this plant is a indica dominant i am growin super skunk

Re: help!!! can i grow a pound with one 1000watt hps

2 months and 10 days to grow and flower a sativa? Whats your secret to such a fast turn around with sativas? what strain was it?

One pound of indica is very attainable with 1000 watts if all the other climate factors are dialed. FWIW One pound plus from a 600 is not that hard...

2 months and 10 days to grow and flower a sativa? Whats your secret to such a fast turn around with sativas? what strain was it?

One pound of indica is very attainable with 1000 watts if all the other climate factors are dialed. FWIW One pound plus from a 600 is not that hard...
all i did was put the plant in the bucket like i said i didnt do anyhting with the ph the whole time i no i should have but i couldnt afford a tester or the up and down the strain was strawberry cough i have som pics of the finished bud on my profile i had the light on 18 6 for aobut 1 month then flowerd it 12 12 in 40 days
i have grown a couple strains the same exact way and they seem to get done pretty quick they were all clones would that make a diffrence

o and is it possible with one plant

Back
Top Bottom